Even if you don’t plan to spend $17,000 on a gold Apple Watch, Apple is offering plenty of other opportunities to pay exorbitant prices for smartwatch accessories.
Apple Watch bands range in price from $50 for sports bands to $450 for a stainless steel link bracelet. The high-end link is made of more than 100 components and requires nine hours to cut the links that from each strap. All that time and effort apparently makes it very, very expensive.
For those looking to splurge but not totally break the bank, there are also Apple Watch leather bands available costing $150 or $250.
Apple is also charging $30 for an extra Apple Watch charging cable, or $40 for the longer version. Don’t expect to stop paying the Apple premium for devices and accessories any time soon.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization