HBO’s standalone streaming subscription service is finally a reality, and it’s headed exclusively to Apple TV.
In honor of the big announcement from Monday’s Apple Watch event, HBO chief executive Richard Plepler debuted a new Games of Thrones trailer that features some new footage, along with the Daenerys “I’m going to break the wheel” monologue fans have heard in other previews of the upcoming season. The show returns April 12.
“When you subscribe to HBO Now, you will have access to all our acclaimed original programming, past present and future, as well as our unmatched lineup of Hollywood blockbusters,” Plepler said. Also included: your Khaleesi’s extended collection of fiery dragons.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time