This video of Australian female comedy trio SketchShe lip-syncing to Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” is the latest in a series of people going viral for singing in cars. Dubbed “Bohemian Carsody,” this performance of the British rock group’s 1975 classic song by Sydney actresses Lana Kington, Madison Lloyd, Shae-Lee Shackleford has racked up more than 2.5 million views since it was uploaded on March 4. As the weather starts to warm up, the clip will get you thinking about a summer road trip with girl friends.
Read next: 6 Hilarious Videos of Children in Cars
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time