Uncle Jesse may have been back in town – but fans were looking everywhere but at him.
While visiting the home where Full House was set, John Stamos went completely unnoticed.
The actor posted a photo of himself on Friday – looking like quite the tourist we might add, wearing a black t-shirt, hat and camera hung around his neck – in front of the San Francisco home while four passersby had their backs to him as they inspected the house.
“Boy, these youngsters have 0.0 idea what they’re missing. #Fullhousehouse. #TURNAROUND,” he captioned the photo on Instagram.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time