Pet owners are wondering what’s really going into their dog bowls.
After NBC News reported on a recent lawsuit claiming that Nestle Purina PetCare Company’s Beneful dry kibble dog food contains toxins that may have killed thousands of dogs, readers across the country — via over 100 emails and scores of social media posts — voiced their concerns that the trusted brand may have harmed their pets as well.
“My little boy had been healthy and all of a sudden within a week got super sick and passed away,” Morgan Malone, 19, of North Carolina said of her miniature dachshund, Doc…
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time