Hot Toys has been slowly unveiling its stunning, upcoming Iron Man Hulkbuster figure from Avengers: Age of Ultron—and fans just got their biggest surprise yet.
The 21-in. figure, a super-detailed 1:6 scale of Marvel’s superhero, has a removable helmet that reveals a tiny Iron Man Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and an arc reactor on his chest, according to Hot Toys’ Facebook page, which posted pictures revealing the bust Friday.
And that’s not it: There are a total of 16 LED light-up areas located in the eyes, chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs, according to the toymaker, renowned for the level of detail in their figures. There are also more than 30 points of articulations (i.e. joints), and the figure’s metallic red, gold and silver armor even has a weathering effect.
The figure is scheduled for an early 2016 release at a price of $825.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror