It has been eight years since the final book in the Harry Potter series was published, but fans still completely freak out every time J.K. Rowling releases new stories about their favorite characters from Hogwarts.
The novelist is aware of the strange power she wields on the Internet, and took to Twitter Thursday to have some fun with her fanbase.
Dumbledore’s Army was not amused.
Sorry, muggles, guess you’ll just have to try to get excited for Insurgent.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate