It has been eight years since the final book in the Harry Potter series was published, but fans still completely freak out every time J.K. Rowling releases new stories about their favorite characters from Hogwarts.
The novelist is aware of the strange power she wields on the Internet, and took to Twitter Thursday to have some fun with her fanbase.
Dumbledore’s Army was not amused.
Sorry, muggles, guess you’ll just have to try to get excited for Insurgent.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve