Sometimes Wheel of Fortune contestants pull off pretty incredible feats, like the guy who solved a recent puzzle with only one letter on the board. But more often, they stumble and they fall.
Take for instance a recent contestant who appeared to have it made, with the puzzle almost fully complete. It listed the seven dwarfs from Snow White and the contestant was so close to solving it, until she said “Sneeky” instead of “Sneezy.”
If you listen carefully, you’ll hear a guy in the audience groan, “Nooo.” It’s by far the best part of this video.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023