J.K. Rowling celebrated World Book Day in the most adorable way possible: with a tweet of a little puppy who loves Gryffindor.
Cue the freaking out by devoted Harry Potter fans who want to adopt this pup and take it to Hogwarts with them.
Most people celebrating World Book Day will be humans. But Rowling clearly wanted to bring a bit of the magic to other species as well. Because, you know, it’s the Internet.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space