J.K. Rowling celebrated World Book Day in the most adorable way possible: with a tweet of a little puppy who loves Gryffindor.
Cue the freaking out by devoted Harry Potter fans who want to adopt this pup and take it to Hogwarts with them.
Most people celebrating World Book Day will be humans. But Rowling clearly wanted to bring a bit of the magic to other species as well. Because, you know, it’s the Internet.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tessa Berenson at tessa.Rogers@time.com