Job hunters, pay attention: Mark Zuckerberg just revealed his one golden rule for hiring new employees.
“I will only hire someone to work directly for me if I would work for that person,” Zuckerberg told the audience at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, reports the Telegraph.
While he cited Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg as an example of this rule, he cautioned that “Facebook is not a company for everyone in the world.”
“The most important thing is to keep your team as small as possible,” he said. “[Facebook] serves more than a billion people around the world but our team has fewer than 10,000 people.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time