Prairie Farms is releasing PEEPS-flavored milk for spring. And no, this news is not some horror scene from the PEEPS movie that may be in the works.
Starting the first week of March, PEEPS milk will be available in three flavors: “Marshmallow Milk,” reduced-fat “Chocolate Marshmallow Milk” and reduced-fat “Easter Egg Nog”— all of which sound more flavorful than regular PEEPs, which generally tend to taste like plain sugar.
Up to you whether you want to dunk PEEPs into the milk or use it as pools of water in any of the upcoming PEEPs diorama contests.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color