Can’t wait to get your Apple Watch? A new website is making it easier to pass the time until the device’s April release.
WatchAware has rounded up mockups of over 20 Apple Watch apps, allowing you to get an interactive feel of how each app might look on the device. Most of the mockups are Apple fans’ best guesses at what the apps will look like, but others—like Twitter and Facebook—are the official app designs as shown during the Apple Watch’s unveiling last fall.
More information about the Apple Watch will likely be revealed during Apple’s March 9 event, which is expected to focus on how apps function on the device.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.