We’re under two months away from the Avengers: Age of Ultron‘s May 1 premiere, and Marvel has a load of new material in its latest trailer.
In the promo released today, fans get their first peek at new superhero Vision, who appears at the very end of the trailer. The superhero will be played by Paul Bettany, who also voices Tony Stark’s electronic servant Jarvis in the Iron Man films.
And while we all knew Ultron wanted to destroy all of mankind, we now know that his plan is to “tear them apart, from the inside.” It looks like Ultron just might succeed. Okay, maybe not succeed, but at one point the Hulk and Iron Man will try to rip each other to shreds.
But it’s not all bitter blood within the Avengers clan: Black Widow and Bruce Banner get pretty cozy in one shot.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now