French artist Francois Dourlen has proven that iPhones are good for so much more than Snapchat and Candy Crush. He uses his device to reimagine famous movie scenes with clever visual trickery, resulting in a series of stunning photographs.
Dourlen pulls up stills from films ranging from Rambo to Up on his screen, and then carefully overlaps them with everyday real-life scenes to create entirely new, surreal images.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time