French artist Francois Dourlen has proven that iPhones are good for so much more than Snapchat and Candy Crush. He uses his device to reimagine famous movie scenes with clever visual trickery, resulting in a series of stunning photographs.
Dourlen pulls up stills from films ranging from Rambo to Up on his screen, and then carefully overlaps them with everyday real-life scenes to create entirely new, surreal images.
See more of Dourlen’s work on his Instagram or his Facebook.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
Read More From TIME