French artist Francois Dourlen has proven that iPhones are good for so much more than Snapchat and Candy Crush. He uses his device to reimagine famous movie scenes with clever visual trickery, resulting in a series of stunning photographs.
Dourlen pulls up stills from films ranging from Rambo to Up on his screen, and then carefully overlaps them with everyday real-life scenes to create entirely new, surreal images.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror