Conan O’Brien’s much-hyped visit to Cuba airs on Wednesday at 11 p.m., and TBS has released a sneak peek.
In the clip, the TV funnyman dances with locals, sings karaoke, visits shops and chats with the “Cuban Andy.”
O’Brien visited the country in mid-February, becoming the first late-night host in more than 50 years to film a show in the country. The last time an American late-show visited Cuba was in 1959, when the Tonight Show‘s Jack Paar interviewed Fidel Castro.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org