Many of us turn to Taylor Swift when we need comfort, and 6-month-old Rosie is no exception. In this video, she’s lying on a blanket, all worked up and crying about something — but when she hears the opening bars of Swift’s hit “Blank Space,” she immediately gets ahold of herself. When the music stops, Rosie begins to sob until it comes back.
Being the avid Internet user that she is, Tay has of course already seen this video and shared it on Twitter, declaring it the best thing she has ever seen:
We now recommend playing “Blank Space” to all parents struggling to console their infants.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving