Many of us turn to Taylor Swift when we need comfort, and 6-month-old Rosie is no exception. In this video, she’s lying on a blanket, all worked up and crying about something — but when she hears the opening bars of Swift’s hit “Blank Space,” she immediately gets ahold of herself. When the music stops, Rosie begins to sob until it comes back.
Being the avid Internet user that she is, Tay has of course already seen this video and shared it on Twitter, declaring it the best thing she has ever seen:
We now recommend playing “Blank Space” to all parents struggling to console their infants.
Read next: This Mashup Proves Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’ and ‘Style’ Sound Exactly the Same
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism