The latest episode of Saturday Night Live, hosted by Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson, included a sketch related to Fifty Shades, but did not feature an actual parody of the movie.
We now know, however, that a parody does exist and was simply cut for time. Johnson plays Anastasia Steele, just like she does in the film, and is joined by Kyle Mooney as billionaire Christian Grey. He shows her around his infamous playroom which is currently undergoing renovations at the hands of some hilariously chipper contractors.
“We’re putting together a real nice sex room for you, miss,” they assure her. “Real nice.”
The sketch is bizarre but quite entertaining thanks to the contractors, played by Bobby Moynihan and Taran Killam, who remain very professional when discussing measurements for things like “weiner holes.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World