Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat has been on a roll in 2015, producing new material for Kanye West as well as “Drop That Kitty,” the infectious joint effort from Ty Dolla $ign, Charli XCX and Tinashe. He’s continuing his winning streak (and padding his enviable guest list) with the sultry Ariana Grande-assisted “Adore.” The twinkling, electro-tinged R&B track would have sounded right at home on the “Problem” singer’s latest album, My Everything, which isn’t exactly a surprise: not only did he work on her Grammy-nominated sophomore effort, he’s currently the opening act on her current tour.
In fact, the pair debuted “Adore” live the other night — and it’s good thing the song’s formidable bounce lives up to the promise of the grainy YouTube footage.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time