Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat has been on a roll in 2015, producing new material for Kanye West as well as “Drop That Kitty,” the infectious joint effort from Ty Dolla $ign, Charli XCX and Tinashe. He’s continuing his winning streak (and padding his enviable guest list) with the sultry Ariana Grande-assisted “Adore.” The twinkling, electro-tinged R&B track would have sounded right at home on the “Problem” singer’s latest album, My Everything, which isn’t exactly a surprise: not only did he work on her Grammy-nominated sophomore effort, he’s currently the opening act on her current tour.
In fact, the pair debuted “Adore” live the other night — and it’s good thing the song’s formidable bounce lives up to the promise of the grainy YouTube footage.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve