Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat has been on a roll in 2015, producing new material for Kanye West as well as “Drop That Kitty,” the infectious joint effort from Ty Dolla $ign, Charli XCX and Tinashe. He’s continuing his winning streak (and padding his enviable guest list) with the sultry Ariana Grande-assisted “Adore.” The twinkling, electro-tinged R&B track would have sounded right at home on the “Problem” singer’s latest album, My Everything, which isn’t exactly a surprise: not only did he work on her Grammy-nominated sophomore effort, he’s currently the opening act on her current tour.
In fact, the pair debuted “Adore” live the other night — and it’s good thing the song’s formidable bounce lives up to the promise of the grainy YouTube footage.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror