Kelly Clarkson was recently bemoaning the fact that she couldn’t find artists to collaborate with her during an interview with BBC Radio 1, but she has finally found the perfect duet partner in Jimmy Fallon.
On The Tonight Show, Fallon mentioned hearing the interview and the second he told the audience he didn’t understand it, Clarkson appeared onstage. The duo then cut loose with another installment of Fallon’s “History of…” musical project that has seen the host rap with Justin Timberlake and mom dance with Michelle Obama.
For the “History of Duets,” Fallon and Clarkson covered everything from Sonny & Cher’s “I Got You Babe” to Diana Ross and Lionel Richie’s “Endless Love,” Human League’s “Don’t You Want Me” to Elton John’s “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart,” topped off with Paula Abdul’s “Opposite Attract.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World