A vast winter storm was moving across much of the frozen U.S. on Tuesday, dumping snow on the Rockies, the Great Lakes and as far east as western New England.
An accompanying blast of arctic air, meanwhile, was expected to keep the nation shivering even after February’s record-setting cold.
Up to three inches of snow are expected from Minnesota to New York and northern New Jersey, with between three and five inches expected in Wisconsin and Michigan, the Weather Channel said.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer