A vast winter storm was moving across much of the frozen U.S. on Tuesday, dumping snow on the Rockies, the Great Lakes and as far east as western New England.
An accompanying blast of arctic air, meanwhile, was expected to keep the nation shivering even after February’s record-setting cold.
Up to three inches of snow are expected from Minnesota to New York and northern New Jersey, with between three and five inches expected in Wisconsin and Michigan, the Weather Channel said.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive