British singer Ellie Goulding will be appearing as a musical adviser for the “Sugar” singer’s team, NBC confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.
“Ellie was so great,” says Levine, 35. “She’s so human and easy to talk to. You could tell she had a profound impact on my team, which is awesome.”
This won’t be the first Voice appearance for the “Lights” singer, 28. In season 5, she teamed up with contestants James Wolper, Matthew Schuler and Will Champlin to sing her hit song “Burn.”
Other advisers this season include Lionel Richie for Team Pharrell, Nick Jonas for Team Christina and Meghan Trainor for Team Blake.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays (8 p.m. ET) on NBC.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption