British singer Ellie Goulding will be appearing as a musical adviser for the “Sugar” singer’s team, NBC confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.
“Ellie was so great,” says Levine, 35. “She’s so human and easy to talk to. You could tell she had a profound impact on my team, which is awesome.”
This won’t be the first Voice appearance for the “Lights” singer, 28. In season 5, she teamed up with contestants James Wolper, Matthew Schuler and Will Champlin to sing her hit song “Burn.”
Other advisers this season include Lionel Richie for Team Pharrell, Nick Jonas for Team Christina and Meghan Trainor for Team Blake.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays (8 p.m. ET) on NBC.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization