British singer Ellie Goulding will be appearing as a musical adviser for the “Sugar” singer’s team, NBC confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.
“Ellie was so great,” says Levine, 35. “She’s so human and easy to talk to. You could tell she had a profound impact on my team, which is awesome.”
This won’t be the first Voice appearance for the “Lights” singer, 28. In season 5, she teamed up with contestants James Wolper, Matthew Schuler and Will Champlin to sing her hit song “Burn.”
Other advisers this season include Lionel Richie for Team Pharrell, Nick Jonas for Team Christina and Meghan Trainor for Team Blake.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays (8 p.m. ET) on NBC.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving