The wait is almost over for Orange is the New Black fans eager to reunite with Piper, Red, Crazy Eyes and Taystee.
Netflix announced Monday the third season of its award-winning comedy drama would premiere on the streaming service June 12. The prison-set show will return about a month before the service premieres the long-awaited sequel to Wet Hot American Summer, on July 17.
Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp will reunite the movie’s original cast for an eight-episode series, all of which will take place on the first day of summer camp.
Can’t stand the wait? Get your teaser clip here.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart