The wait is almost over for Orange is the New Black fans eager to reunite with Piper, Red, Crazy Eyes and Taystee.
Netflix announced Monday the third season of its award-winning comedy drama would premiere on the streaming service June 12. The prison-set show will return about a month before the service premieres the long-awaited sequel to Wet Hot American Summer, on July 17.
Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp will reunite the movie’s original cast for an eight-episode series, all of which will take place on the first day of summer camp.
Can’t stand the wait? Get your teaser clip here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow