Kanye West’s last album was titled Yeezus, and he’s going with a religious theme once again for the title of his upcoming album: The rapper revealed Saturday night on Twitter that his next record’s name is So Help Me God.
The album will include “Only One,” a ballad sung from the perspective of West’s late mother that he’s so far performed at the Grammy Awards, Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary show, and on The Jonathan Ross Show. He’s also publicly debuted two other tracks from the album: “Wolves” and “All Day.”
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma