Astronaut Terry Virts tweeted a tribute to the late actor Leonard Nimoy from outer space.
Virts, an astronaut currently aboard the International Space Station, photographed the “Live Long and Prosper” hand salute that Nimoy made famous as Spock on Star Trek, framed by the coastline of Nimoy’s home state, Massachusetts.
The actor passed away on Friday aged 83.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022