It’s tough out there for a fashion cop. Co-host Kelly Osbourne has quit Fashion Police, according to a statement from the television network E!.
The show has weathered a tumultuous few months, first with the death of longtime host Joan Rivers and, more recently, with Giuliana Rancic’s controversial comments about Zendaya’s hair at the Oscars. E! said in a statement that Osbourne had left the show in order to “pursue other opportunities,” but that the show would continue on schedule.
While it’s not yet clear what caused Osbourne to leave, she was vocally upset about Rancic’s comments to Zendaya, whom she considers a friend.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022