Leonard Nimoy, the actor who played Spock on Star Trek, died Friday. He was 83 and had lung disease. “I loved him like a brother,” said William Shatner, who starred alongside Nimoy as Captain Kirk. “We will all miss his humor, his talent, and his capacity to love.”
Watch his life in memorium above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time