Leonard Nimoy, the actor who played Spock on Star Trek, died Friday. He was 83 and had lung disease. “I loved him like a brother,” said William Shatner, who starred alongside Nimoy as Captain Kirk. “We will all miss his humor, his talent, and his capacity to love.”
Watch his life in memorium above.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022