Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr. Spock on the original Star Trek series, died Feb. 27 at the age of 83.
One of the most touching tributes to hit social media after Nimoy’s wife confirmed his death was from Zachary Quinto, the actor who has played Spock in the last two Star Trek reboot films, Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness.
The two once starred in an Audi commercial together as friendly adversaries. In reality, both actors said that they bonded over playing the hyper-logical half-human and grew to be good friends. Watch the ad below:
Read next: President Barack Obama: ‘I Loved Spock’
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time