Jon Stewart and Seth Rollins have been mock-feuding ever since the WWE star boasted that he could replace the Daily Show host—and do a better job. On Thursday’s broadcast, Rollins interrupted Stewart’s moment of zen to challenge the comedian to a fight.
The wrestler showed up on the set and threatened Stewart: “I hope, my friend, that you are prepared for a world of hurt.”
Stewart wasn’t quite up for a duel in the moment, so Rollins challenged him to come to Monday Night Raw at Newark’s Prudential Center in a few days.
We just hope Rollins goes easy on the little guy—even his neck looks scary.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022