The Internet was taken by storm Thursday night by a single question: What colors are this dress?
It all started when a picture of a dress began circulating on social media, and a ferocious debate broke out. Are the colors of the dress blue and black, or gold and white? Some say the former, some say the latter, and some see a combination.
Naturally, the sports world wanted to get its say in as well, from teams to the athletes themselves. We’ve rounded up some of the best takes here.
Dallas Mavericks’ Chandler Parsons:
Washington Wizards’ Kevin Seraphin:
Charlotte Hornets’ Cody Zeller:
Oakland Athletics’ Sean Doolittle:
Kentucky coach John Calipari:
UCLA’s Bryce Alford:
Meanwhile, various sports teams were all trying to claim the dress as their own colors, even if it didn’t always make sense.
The Dodgers went ahead and tried to troll their followers:
And the Suns flat out didn’t care.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org