So there’s this dress that’s dividing everybody into two distinct halves: black-blue or white-gold. And Taylor Swift belongs to the former.
Do you agree? Jaden Smith does.
Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland doesn’t, but her brother is confused.
Neither does Anna Kendrick.
The dress is even causing a rift between one of television’s favorite couples and real-life BFFs Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, with recent Oscar-winner Julianne Moore also weighing in to spark off some hilarious banter.
A couple of celebs, like James Franco and Miley Cyrus, took the debate onto Instagram. Oh Miley.
And Ariana Grande has had enough.
So has Nicole Polizzi a.k.a Snooki from Jersey Shore, but only because she saw white and gold initially.
Stop everything. Kanye and Kim just disagreed on the color of the dress.
Choose your side!
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science