So there’s this dress that’s dividing everybody into two distinct halves: black-blue or white-gold. And Taylor Swift belongs to the former.
Do you agree? Jaden Smith does.
Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland doesn’t, but her brother is confused.
Neither does Anna Kendrick.
The dress is even causing a rift between one of television’s favorite couples and real-life BFFs Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, with recent Oscar-winner Julianne Moore also weighing in to spark off some hilarious banter.
A couple of celebs, like James Franco and Miley Cyrus, took the debate onto Instagram. Oh Miley.
And Ariana Grande has had enough.
So has Nicole Polizzi a.k.a Snooki from Jersey Shore, but only because she saw white and gold initially.
Stop everything. Kanye and Kim just disagreed on the color of the dress.
Choose your side!
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time