So there’s this dress that’s dividing everybody into two distinct halves: black-blue or white-gold. And Taylor Swift belongs to the former.
Do you agree? Jaden Smith does.
Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland doesn’t, but her brother is confused.
Neither does Anna Kendrick.
The dress is even causing a rift between one of television’s favorite couples and real-life BFFs Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, with recent Oscar-winner Julianne Moore also weighing in to spark off some hilarious banter.
A couple of celebs, like James Franco and Miley Cyrus, took the debate onto Instagram. Oh Miley.
And Ariana Grande has had enough.
So has Nicole Polizzi a.k.a Snooki from Jersey Shore, but only because she saw white and gold initially.
Stop everything. Kanye and Kim just disagreed on the color of the dress.
Choose your side!
Read next: The Dress That Broke the Internet, and the Woman Who Started It All
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement