The Walking Dead’s season five finale will be an extended 90-minute episode airing March 29 at 9 p.m., AMC announced Wednesday. In the finale, Daryl finds himself in trouble while out on the run. Meanwhile, in Alexandria, Rick and his group continue to feel like outsiders as danger lurks near the gates.
At 10:30 p.m. EST, AMC will air Talking Dead, the live after-show hosted by Chris Hardwick, to discuss the finale and bid farewell to fallen characters. Past guests have included Kevin Smith, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan and Conan O’Brien.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.