Beyoncé recently posted a sped-up video of her workout routine on Instagram that will make you sweat just from watching it.
The video is pegged to her friend Michelle Obama’s “#GimmeFive” challenge, which celebrates the fifth anniversary of the First Lady’s “Let’s Move” campaign to raise awareness about active, healthy living and combat obesity in the United States.
It is not the pop star’s first promotion for “Let’s Move.” In 2011, she adapted her song “Get Me Bodied” into “Move Your Body,” a music video meant to inspire kids to dance to stay fit. Shortly after, she made a surprise appearance at a New York City public school and led the students in a routine.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror