Beyoncé recently posted a sped-up video of her workout routine on Instagram that will make you sweat just from watching it.
The video is pegged to her friend Michelle Obama’s “#GimmeFive” challenge, which celebrates the fifth anniversary of the First Lady’s “Let’s Move” campaign to raise awareness about active, healthy living and combat obesity in the United States.
It is not the pop star’s first promotion for “Let’s Move.” In 2011, she adapted her song “Get Me Bodied” into “Move Your Body,” a music video meant to inspire kids to dance to stay fit. Shortly after, she made a surprise appearance at a New York City public school and led the students in a routine.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time