On Wednesday night, The Voice coach Christina Aguilera stopped by Late Night to chat with Seth Meyers, who she first met when she hosted Saturday Night Live. Meyers made sure to bring up the show’s Sex and the City parody, where Aguilera debuted a spot-on impression of Samantha.
So naturally, Meyers asked the singer to revisit the role. Watch above as she shows it off — briefly, but brilliantly — once again. Then watch her full interview here:
Looks like Britney Spears isn’t the only impression Aguilera can pull off.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate