You may not be able to watch Paula Deen whip up her Southern cooking anymore, but now you can listen to it: she’s starting her own cooking podcast.
Partnering with Compass Media Networks, Deen will produce a daily radio show and weekly podcast.
“I had my first day in the studio yesterday and we had so much fun! I cannot wait to bring my vignettes and podcast to listeners around America,” Deen told PEOPLE. “I have a ton of fun tips up my sleeve to make their life a little easier.”
Her podcasts will premiere May 1.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow