You may not be able to watch Paula Deen whip up her Southern cooking anymore, but now you can listen to it: she’s starting her own cooking podcast.
Partnering with Compass Media Networks, Deen will produce a daily radio show and weekly podcast.
“I had my first day in the studio yesterday and we had so much fun! I cannot wait to bring my vignettes and podcast to listeners around America,” Deen told PEOPLE. “I have a ton of fun tips up my sleeve to make their life a little easier.”
Her podcasts will premiere May 1.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer