You may not be able to watch Paula Deen whip up her Southern cooking anymore, but now you can listen to it: she’s starting her own cooking podcast.
Partnering with Compass Media Networks, Deen will produce a daily radio show and weekly podcast.
“I had my first day in the studio yesterday and we had so much fun! I cannot wait to bring my vignettes and podcast to listeners around America,” Deen told PEOPLE. “I have a ton of fun tips up my sleeve to make their life a little easier.”
Her podcasts will premiere May 1.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tessa Berenson at tessa.Rogers@time.com