Kim Kardashian says the tenth season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians will “follow my journey of trying to get pregnant for the second time.”
Kardashian and husband Kanye West, parents of the 20-month-old North West, have made no secret of hoping for another child. But in an interview with the British network ITV’s Lorraine on Thursday, Kim says it’s a work in progress.
A second child “has proven to not be as easy as the first time,” Kardashian, 34, said. “But we’re working on it.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Noah Rayman at email@example.com