What do lemon, watermelon, peanut butter and birthday cake have in common? They’re all flavors of the hugely popular Oreo sandwich cookie, and may soon be joined by cotton candy.
An Instagram user going by the name cookie0man uploaded images of what appeared to be the new cookies, and their packaging, apparently in a warehouse of parent company Nabisco. That’s according to The Verge.
The biscuits are the same light brown color as the Golden Oreo cookies, while the creamy filling is a mix of popular cotton candy colors pink and blue.
With the recent release of the red velvet Oreo, and reports of a s’mores edition coming soon, it’s shaping up to be quite a year for cookie-enthusiasts (which, let’s face it, means everyone).
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time