What do lemon, watermelon, peanut butter and birthday cake have in common? They’re all flavors of the hugely popular Oreo sandwich cookie, and may soon be joined by cotton candy.
An Instagram user going by the name cookie0man uploaded images of what appeared to be the new cookies, and their packaging, apparently in a warehouse of parent company Nabisco. That’s according to The Verge.
The biscuits are the same light brown color as the Golden Oreo cookies, while the creamy filling is a mix of popular cotton candy colors pink and blue.
With the recent release of the red velvet Oreo, and reports of a s’mores edition coming soon, it’s shaping up to be quite a year for cookie-enthusiasts (which, let’s face it, means everyone).
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve