What do lemon, watermelon, peanut butter and birthday cake have in common? They’re all flavors of the hugely popular Oreo sandwich cookie, and may soon be joined by cotton candy.
An Instagram user going by the name cookie0man uploaded images of what appeared to be the new cookies, and their packaging, apparently in a warehouse of parent company Nabisco. That’s according to The Verge.
The biscuits are the same light brown color as the Golden Oreo cookies, while the creamy filling is a mix of popular cotton candy colors pink and blue.
With the recent release of the red velvet Oreo, and reports of a s’mores edition coming soon, it’s shaping up to be quite a year for cookie-enthusiasts (which, let’s face it, means everyone).
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer