The world’s most successful investor says “eating like a six-year-old” is the key to his youth.
Warren Buffett, 84, told Fortune’s Patricia Sellers this week that he’s one-quarter Coke. “If I eat 2700 calories a day, a quarter of that is Coca-Cola,” he said. “I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday.” Buffett, by the way, owns $16 billion in Coca-Cola stock.
Read about the rest of Buffett’s bizarre eating habits at Fortune.com.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time