The world’s most successful investor says “eating like a six-year-old” is the key to his youth.
Warren Buffett, 84, told Fortune’s Patricia Sellers this week that he’s one-quarter Coke. “If I eat 2700 calories a day, a quarter of that is Coca-Cola,” he said. “I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday.” Buffett, by the way, owns $16 billion in Coca-Cola stock.
Read about the rest of Buffett’s bizarre eating habits at Fortune.com.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World