A winter storm will bring rain and snow to much of the South on Wednesday night, stretching from North Texas to the Carolinas.
Atlanta, Nashville and Charlotte can all expect freezing rain and sleet. The Gulf Coast, meanwhile, will suffer through heavy rain and thunderstorms, according to Weather.com.
The midwest will also get rain and snow, from Springfield, Ill., to Pittsburgh. That storm will eventually merge with the one moving up from the South.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up