You were probably too busy holding back tears during Tuesday night’s ultra-emotional Parks and Recreation finale to notice a fun little Easter egg honoring Chris Pratt.
The actor, who played lovable idiot Andy Dwyer for the show’s seven-year run, has since become a major movie star. So, the Parks and Rec team decided to show him a little love and reference his recent role as Star-Lord in Marvel’s summer blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy. When a group of trick-or-treaters show up at Andy and April’s future home, one of them is dressed up as Pratt’s character. Check him out on the left:
There was a lot going on in the episode, so it was pretty easy to miss it. The best part is that you know Andy Dwyer would love Guardians of the Galaxy and find it totally awesome sauce.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com