A Philadelphia University student designed a real-life Batsuit that withstands punches, baseball bats and even blades.
The industrial design student, Jackson Gordon, created the 25-pound suit in his spare time and unveiled it earlier this month at Katsucon, an anime convention, USA Today reports. Gordon started on the first prototypes last September, and raised over $1,000 on Kickstarter in November to buy supplies.
Gordon says it’s not quite done yet. “Designing is never finished,” Gordon told USA Today. “You either run out of time or you run out of money.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022