The Conservancy of Southwest Florida recently shared a video of two baby otters messily eating breakfast — a mixture of scrambled egg, small fish pieces and a milk replacement formula.
The siblings were rescued by Von Arx Wildlife Hospital director Joanna Fitzgerald, who responded to a call about two pups found unresponsive near a body of water on the side of a road in Naples, Fla.
As the organization wrote on Facebook, “We are very happy to report that they doing MUCH better! They are both eating well, they’re both very active and the team at the wildlife hospital is hopeful for a full recovery!”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk