If you are one of the first 1,000 customers at a Krispy Kreme donut shop on Feb. 24, you can lay claim to one glazed donut, free of charge. The promotion is being held to celebrate the opening of a new Krispy Kreme location in Kansas City, which will be the chain’s 1,000th location.
If you’re near Kansas City, that location opened at 6AM. The first person in that particular line will get one dozen donuts for free, once a week for a year. The next 99 people in line will receive a dozen free donuts once a month for 12 months. Elsewhere, all participating stores are giving away 1,000 donuts to the first 1,000 customers.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was