Now we know why Emma Watson squashed those rumors about dating Prince Harry. She wants to “marry” actor Steve Carell. Well, figuratively speaking. The actress expressed her admiration for Carell after he sported “He For She” cufflinks at the Academy Awards on Sunday night in support of her ongoing gender equality campaign. As a way of thanks, she penned a gushing Instagram message to the actor and former Daily Show correspondent.
Patricia Arquette, who won the Best Supporting Actress trophy, also prompted a standing ovation when she called for wage equality and equal rights for women during her acceptance speech.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror