Neil Patrick Harris really stripped down for the Oscars this year. The host re-enacted the now infamous scene from Birdman in which Michael Keaton gets locked outside a theater in Times Square wearing only his underwear.
Harris walked from his dressing room to the stage in briefs with Miles Teller, who starred as a drummer in Whiplash this year, imitating the Birdman drummer in the background. Harris even had a few choice words for the young musician — who just can’t ever seem to keep tempo.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving