Neil Patrick Harris really stripped down for the Oscars this year. The host re-enacted the now infamous scene from Birdman in which Michael Keaton gets locked outside a theater in Times Square wearing only his underwear.
Harris walked from his dressing room to the stage in briefs with Miles Teller, who starred as a drummer in Whiplash this year, imitating the Birdman drummer in the background. Harris even had a few choice words for the young musician — who just can’t ever seem to keep tempo.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization