Neil Patrick Harris really stripped down for the Oscars this year. The host re-enacted the now infamous scene from Birdman in which Michael Keaton gets locked outside a theater in Times Square wearing only his underwear.
Harris walked from his dressing room to the stage in briefs with Miles Teller, who starred as a drummer in Whiplash this year, imitating the Birdman drummer in the background. Harris even had a few choice words for the young musician — who just can’t ever seem to keep tempo.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears