Who needs a real Oscar when you can have an Oscar made out of yellow Legos, like Oprah?
Oprah’s fabulous reaction to her Lego Oscar was an early winner for best meme of the night — and it served as sweet revenge for those viewers annoyed that The Lego Movie was snubbed in the Best Animated Movie category.
Now, if only Leonardo DiCaprio could get one…
It just goes to show—when the Academy gives you lemons, make fake Oscars out of yellow toys.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space