Who needs a real Oscar when you can have an Oscar made out of yellow Legos, like Oprah?
Oprah’s fabulous reaction to her Lego Oscar was an early winner for best meme of the night — and it served as sweet revenge for those viewers annoyed that The Lego Movie was snubbed in the Best Animated Movie category.
Now, if only Leonardo DiCaprio could get one…
It just goes to show—when the Academy gives you lemons, make fake Oscars out of yellow toys.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow