Who needs a real Oscar when you can have an Oscar made out of yellow Legos, like Oprah?
Oprah’s fabulous reaction to her Lego Oscar was an early winner for best meme of the night — and it served as sweet revenge for those viewers annoyed that The Lego Movie was snubbed in the Best Animated Movie category.
Now, if only Leonardo DiCaprio could get one…
It just goes to show—when the Academy gives you lemons, make fake Oscars out of yellow toys.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears