Who needs a real Oscar when you can have an Oscar made out of yellow Legos, like Oprah?
Oprah’s fabulous reaction to her Lego Oscar was an early winner for best meme of the night — and it served as sweet revenge for those viewers annoyed that The Lego Movie was snubbed in the Best Animated Movie category.
Now, if only Leonardo DiCaprio could get one…
It just goes to show—when the Academy gives you lemons, make fake Oscars out of yellow toys.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time