Reese Witherspoon is sick of being asked who she’s wearing — so ahead of tonight’s Oscars, she called for journalists on the red carpet to ask female stars about more than their couture.
Using the hashtag #AskHerMore, Reese Witherspoon posted this photo on Instagram earlier this afternoon to encourage more interesting dialogue on the red carpet.
“This is a movement to say we’re more than just our dresses,” Witherspoon told Robin Roberts. “There are 44 nominees this year that are women and we are so happy to be here and talk about the work that we’ve done. It’s hard being a woman in Hollywood, or any industry.”
Fans are taking to Twitter to offer their support.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears