Reese Witherspoon is sick of being asked who she’s wearing — so ahead of tonight’s Oscars, she called for journalists on the red carpet to ask female stars about more than their couture.
Using the hashtag #AskHerMore, Reese Witherspoon posted this photo on Instagram earlier this afternoon to encourage more interesting dialogue on the red carpet.
“This is a movement to say we’re more than just our dresses,” Witherspoon told Robin Roberts. “There are 44 nominees this year that are women and we are so happy to be here and talk about the work that we’ve done. It’s hard being a woman in Hollywood, or any industry.”
Fans are taking to Twitter to offer their support.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time