Reese Witherspoon is sick of being asked who she’s wearing — so ahead of tonight’s Oscars, she called for journalists on the red carpet to ask female stars about more than their couture.
Using the hashtag #AskHerMore, Reese Witherspoon posted this photo on Instagram earlier this afternoon to encourage more interesting dialogue on the red carpet.
“This is a movement to say we’re more than just our dresses,” Witherspoon told Robin Roberts. “There are 44 nominees this year that are women and we are so happy to be here and talk about the work that we’ve done. It’s hard being a woman in Hollywood, or any industry.”
Fans are taking to Twitter to offer their support.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization