This kitty is a true sour puss.
Sauerkraut is one of the newest frowny felines to find fame following Grumpy Cat’s meteoric rise to the top pet celebrity spot.
Like the almighty GC, Sauerkraut looks grumpy by nature, but is actually a big softie on the inside. The cross-looking cat currently resides at her forever home in Oklahoma, according to her website.
Sauerkraut was originally taken in by her pet parents as a foster kitten from theCentral Oklahoma Humane Society. When she was old enough to be adopted, her foster family decided to keep her.
Now the feline spends her days posing for photos and stealing snuggles from her friends and family. All the meowdeling must be working, because Sauerkraut currently has more than 31,000 followers on Instagram.
Unlike many other kitties, Sauerkraut also enjoys wearing a varied wardrobe. All these clothes help the celeb pet deal with her feline hyperesthesia, a condition that involves an abnormal increase in the sensitivity to different stimuli.
Revel in Sauerkraut’s grumpy glare, fabulous clothes and sweet demeanor by checking out the photos below.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year