This kitty is a true sour puss.
Sauerkraut is one of the newest frowny felines to find fame following Grumpy Cat’s meteoric rise to the top pet celebrity spot.
Like the almighty GC, Sauerkraut looks grumpy by nature, but is actually a big softie on the inside. The cross-looking cat currently resides at her forever home in Oklahoma, according to her website.
Sauerkraut was originally taken in by her pet parents as a foster kitten from theCentral Oklahoma Humane Society. When she was old enough to be adopted, her foster family decided to keep her.
Now the feline spends her days posing for photos and stealing snuggles from her friends and family. All the meowdeling must be working, because Sauerkraut currently has more than 31,000 followers on Instagram.
Unlike many other kitties, Sauerkraut also enjoys wearing a varied wardrobe. All these clothes help the celeb pet deal with her feline hyperesthesia, a condition that involves an abnormal increase in the sensitivity to different stimuli.
Revel in Sauerkraut’s grumpy glare, fabulous clothes and sweet demeanor by checking out the photos below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve